Best Year Ever Pt. 1 Make Him Marvel

Mathew 8:5-10 (KJV)
Somethings you need to see go
Somethings you need to see come
Somethings you need to see happen
If they did, this would be: Your Best Year Ever
1. See It
A. Decide on the things you would like to see happen this year.
Change of place + Change of pace = Change of perspective
Explore and refine your desires. What do you REALLY want?
B. Write them down
About 3 decades ago, they asked Harvard’s MBA class if they had set any goals for their future after Harvard and if they had crafted a plan to reach them.
3%  Said they had goals written and plans to go with them.
13% Said they had goals, but they were not written
84% Said they had no specific goals
10 years later they followed up with the former students and found the following:
The 13% who said they had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84% who had no goals.
The 3% who had goals written were earning 10 times as much as the other 97% put together!
C. Have regular heads up time where you SEE the goal as yours.
Many look, but do not see. Slow down! Have regular heads up time where you see yourself as the possessor of your goals.
Until your widest dreams becomes tamed, they will never come true.
Matthew 9:18-21 (KJV)
Hebrews 12:2 (KJV)
His goal was SET before Him. You must set goals, but you must also set those goals before you.
Vision List
Vision Board
All these things will help you SEE it.

Comments are closed.